Friday, March 03, 2006

Been out of commission for awhile...

Boy, has this been a rough year for me so far! Right after my birthday (Jan. 23), I got HIT by the flu! I was out of work and school for 2 weeks, which REALLY set me back. I had the flu, no appetite at all (OK- that was a good thing- I lost 12 lbs), and I had an extreme case of tonsilitis. I also had insomnia very bad- I did not sleep a wink for 4 days running.
Well, I slowly started to get better, but with so much homework to catch up on (thank goodness my profs are very nice and understanding) and being so far behind in income, I was working 6 days a week and trying to catch up on my work and SURPRIZE I got the flu AGAIN last week-end, just in time to complicate my midterm!!! I still have this annoying cough and stuffy nose, but I took some more time off work to hopefully shake this thing for good!! UGGG!!!
Anyways, this is why I have not done any more enteries since my first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home